9.05.2011

Hot. Seriously Hot.


Yo betches. I know it's been a while, and that's just how I roll. But there are some updates and thangs you should know about!

I'm contributing to a review site called Hot Ink. You should come give us a visit, and stay a while.

Also, this blog will continue to be my personal betching site, but if you have a mind for more intellectual conversations about everything WOMAN, then you can check out my shiny new website, girlnamedboo.com. I have recruited some amazing women, ages 16 to 55, to contribute to the conversations. Please, give a look, but be nice because it is not officially launched. It is what we call soft launched, like Uncle Joe's erection after a night of heavy whiskey love.

That's all for now! Ta ta, everyones.

Love,
Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spit it, betch!